If you frequently experience stiffness, fatigue, non-inflammatory pain or tenderness in muscles and joints there is a possibility that you are suffering from Fibromyalgia. Some researchers have touted Fibromyalgia as arthritis like condition which is followed by general muscular pain and fatigue. Some time sleep disturbances also contribute to this condition of fibromyalgia. This condition is followed by other bizarre symptoms like depression and other functional impairment of daily living activities. Still physicians have failed to accept fibromyalgia as a discreet illness. However, recent clinical investigation has proved fibromyalgia as a central sensitivity syndrome (CSS). However clinical studies have established that this condition is more than widespread pain.
Treatment for Fibromyalgia
• Fibromyalgia treatment is focused on managing pain, depression and fatigue in an effort to break the increased sensitivity to pain.
• Some of the herbal treatment for fibromyalgia includes rubbing the Arthcare oil.
• Drinking plenty of water and other liquids to cleanse toxins.
• Relying on vegetable juices which supply essential vitamins and minerals.
• Drinking coconut water and coconut milk
• Take saunas
• Ginger is also a good alternative which relieves minor aches and pains.
• Withania somniferum or Ashwagandha is an Asian plant which belongs to the potato family helps in controlling high blood pressure and rheumatism can also be taken.
• Compounds of menthol and camphor are also known to treat this fibromyalgia condition.
Things to avoid during fibromyalgia:
Too much tea, alcohol, white sugar, chocolate, cocoa, spicy and fried foods.
Vegetables to be avoided
Cabbage, spinach, broccoli, okra, brinjal