The skin of a person is his/her X-ray, it showcases their personality. People do a lot of brainstorming to nourish their skin, which is why there are thousands of skin creams which have come to the forefront and are available in the market. These creams promise to provide a new lease of life to a person’s skin. But in majority of cases a majority of creams do havoc to the skin. Most of the creams contain harmful chemicals which devastate the skin of a person who uses them regularly. Fortunately, there are thousands of natural ways through which your skin gets nourishment. Here are some of the tips which can help you to nourish your skin:
1. You must have heard time and again to drink lots of water. A minimum of seven to nine glasses is a must. It will definitely provide a glow and nourish your skin.
2. Apply milk, turmeric powder and honey to get a rare glow on your skin. This will help persons with an oily skin.
3. Include lots of vegetables, fruits and fibre in your diet. All these will help you in nourishing your skin.
4. Avoid wearing wet clothes they will provide your skin a burning sensation and are the cause of itching.
5. Do aerobics or yoga, they help in overcoming blood pressure and nourish skin.
6. Yogurt is a natural skin cleanser; apply a tablespoon of it to get a radiant.
7. After shower do apply a lotion and moisture your skin after washing it.
8. From sun protection apply a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15, if you are residing in Asia.
9. Before taking bath massage with mustard oil, it will soften the skin.
10. During winters apply juice of lemon, honey with glycerine to prevent dryness.